The Queen actress Thembisa Mdoda-Nxumalo not too long ago trended for supporting leisure commentator Phil Mphela who was slammed by tweeps for being “bribed” with promotional packages to advertise exhibits on his social media.
The debate started when Mphela tweeted a couple of promotional package deal he acquired from e.television’s trend drama House of Zwide earlier than giving his “opinion” concerning the present.
PHIL MPHELA STANDS BY HIS WORD
A tweep requested Phil if he’s all of the sudden tweeting concerning the new present due to the promotional package deal he acquired.
Another tweep requested him:
What if the manufacturing wished to do their very own reveal?
What if no formal settlement has been signed and you’ve got already introduced?
It’s cool to be the primary to interrupt an enormous story.. however it’s superior to interrupt the story after getting clearance from the house owners.
Phil took to his Twitter account to say:
Hehehe. Tlogela mona (cease being jealous).
When channels ship me items, they are not buying my opinion.
Even exhibits I receives a commission to advertise, I at all times insist that I get to have my personal natural response.
The leisure commentator says he’s really aiding channels when he posts a couple of present earlier than the channel makes an official announcement.
People get extra when channels finally announce the information a day or week earlier than the premiere.
MORE ABOUT PHIL MPHELA
- Kgopolo Phil Mphela was born in Brits and raised in Moruleng and has been a part of the leisure business since 2002.
- He left his hometown for Johannesburg to pursue a career in performing and adjusted his career plans after meeting late South African novelist Kabelo Sello Duiker.
- Duiker influenced him to start out writing concerning the leisure business and Mphela started running a blog about celebrities.
- Mphela is a self-made man who’s greatest recognized for being the primary to announce the most recent casting information, celeb gossip, and media developments.
- He’s received greater than 200 000 followers on Twitter and greater than 50 000 followers on TikTok.
Also learn:‘The Queen’ replace: Zandile Msutwana set to return as feisty Vuyiswa!