Mapitsi (Mogau Motlhatswi) and Tbose (Cornet Mamabolo) have come a great distance since they met in highschool.
- The pair turned a scandal at Turfloop Highschool when Tbose impregnated Mapitsi at 16-years.
- Mapitsi couldn’t even end her highschool on report time as a result of she took a spot year to take care of the newborn and needed to repeat the next year.
- They remained a pair all through highschool regardless of the negativity and Mapitsi accompanied Tbose to his matric farewell.
They finally broke up when Tbose left Turfloop to check at Johannesburg University to check engineering.
- Mapitsi remained in Turfloop after highschool, obtained an house, and studied journalism at Turfloop University.
- Then they rekindled their relationship after Tbose obtained dumped and Mapitsi broke up along with her loony Chef boyfriend.
- They have grown right into a mature couple and loving dad and mom to their younger son and at the moment are set to stroll down the aisle quickly.
THEIR WEDDING DATES
The future Mr and Mrs Maputla have already aggravated viewers with their marriage ceremony preparations because it’s all Mapitsi ever talks about.
We’ll see them go down reminiscence lane on Friday (27 August) and we’ll see Kwaito Maputla (Clement Maosa) conflicted on whether or not to attend the marriage or not.
Mapitsi and Tbose’s marriage ceremony will happen in Turfloop on Monday (30 August) and Tuesday (31 August).
We’ll see the highschool sweethearts exchanging vows on Monday (30 August) and see Tbose moved to tears at their reception ceremony on Tuesday (31 August).
Tbose will seemingly be moved by Kwaito’s speech as he wouldn’t count on his former greatest buddy to attend his marriage ceremony.
Also learn: ‘Skeem Saam’: RIP Fanie Maseremule…is Emkay subsequent?
Also learn:Skeem Saam: Tonight’s episode, E294 S9 – Thursday 19 August 2021
Meikie (Harriet Manamela) will freak out Pretty Seakamela (Lerato Marabe) when she rocks up at her doorstep tonight (19 August).
- It is unclear if she might be breaking her bail circumstances as she was lately bailed out of jail for capturing Mantuli Seakamela (Dieketseng Mnisi) and Kwaito Maputla.
- Pretty and her nephew Clement (Vusi Leremi) might be fascinated by Kwaito’s former colleague (Tlotliso) tomorrow (20 August).
- It is unclear from the teasers if the character on the present (Tlotliso) is homosexual or straight.
Also learn: ‘Skeem Saam’: Lehasa’s makes an attempt to get rid of Kgosi fail dismally